Classic mountaineering and high altitude activities
MOUNTING INSOLE Pro-Fiber XT 20 ergonomic insole in Polypropylene + fiberglass with differentiated thicknesses and rigidities with upper EVA coating. Maximum comfort, durability and anti-torsional efficiency.
One-piece water-repellent upper in Perwanger 3mm suede and protective rand in rubber. Flex Point for great ease of movement.
Waterproof GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort lining.
The new Essential Sole is designed by SCARPA® and developed in collaboration with Vibram®: the result is a low profile, durable, technical mountain sole with reduced weight.
With semi-automatic crampons.
1. ANATOMIC NYLON MIDSOLE for maximum stability, support and anti-torsion control
2. EXTERIOR CONTAINMENT TPU FRAME in differentiated thicknesses for crampon compatibility
3. PU MIDSOLE with differentiated thickness for more shock-absorbing
4. VIBRAM® OUTSOLE with exclusive SCARPA design, MONT rubber compound by Vibram® for durability
5. EXTERNAL SIDE design for higher cushioning
6. INTERNAL SIDE vertical grooves design for support on the heel
7. OUTSOLE DESIGN Propulsion area Breaking area Maximum grip area
14 days for free return
SCARPA Quality Warranty
All our products are covered by warranty of 2 years