Versatile use for rock or ice summer mountaineering
Technical mountaineering, vie ferrate and alpine hiking
MOUNTING INSOLE Pro-Fiber XT 20 ergonomic insole in Polypropylene + fibreglass with differentiated thicknesses and rigidities with upper EVA coating. Maximum comfort, durability and anti-torsional efficiency.
Perwanger 3mm water-repellent suede upper + water-repellent microfibre inserts. Protective rubber rand for maximum durability.
The new “Speed Lacing” fastening system with small bi-component parts in lightweight steel and plastic. The fastening that extends towards the toe is divided into two sections. The lower part with eyelets allows the laces to pass through smoothly and adjust the fit in a single movement. The upper section has a lace-locking hook that divides the fastening tension areas and hooks to consistently and progressively wrap the ankle, for a comfortable fit without restraint.
Waterproof GORE-TEX Performance Comfort lining.
The Pentax XT Sole is compatible with semi-automatic crampons.
The Vibram® Mont rubber compound ensures stability and durability.
1. CRAMPONABLE TPU insert with differentiated thickness
2. LOW DENSITY EVA HEEL INSERT for Shock-Absorbing
3. MEDIUM DENSITY PU HEEL for support
4. MEDIUM DENSITY PU INSERT IN THE FOREFOOT with differentiated thickness for maximum Shock-Absorbing and propulsion
5. HIGH DENSITY EVA MEDIAL INSERT for support and anti-torsional control
6. RUBBER PROTECTION toe cup
7. Outsole VIBRAM® with exclusive SCARPA design MONT rubber compound for durability
8. OUTSOLE DESIGN Propulsion area Breaking area Maximum grip area
14 days for free return
SCARPA Quality Warranty
All our products are covered by warranty of 2 years