High altitude mountaineering, hiking and ice climbing
Laminated with water repellent H-Dry® membrane to guarantee the maximum waterproof performance. S-Tech Shoeller elastic fabric + PU Tek to ensure the best strenght.
Water repellent microtech + Microfiber + Primaloft® Gold Insulation 100 g/m2 + Micropile lining: elastic, warm and breathable + Primaloft Silver® Yarn. Sock-Fit XT construction system with elastic, water repellent and breathable fabric that wrap the foot as a sock. Comfortable fit.
Quick closing system divide into two parts. Pull-tabs progressively wrap the foot and allows a quick sliding of the string. The slider closes and divides the tensioning zones into two parts. The ankle is wrap but the foot is free to move.
Precision AC Tech Roll, designed by SCARPA® to obtain low volumes, a precise fit, comfort and lightness.
MONT di Vibram® compound for the best stability and durability. Compatible with automatic crampons.
1. OTTOM VIEW
2. BACK TPU CRAMPON INSERT with differentiated thickness,minimal, for maximum lightness
3. FRONT TPU CRAMPON INSERT with differentiated thickness,minimal, for maximum lightness
4. LOW-DENSITY PUfor foot control, cushioning and lightness
5. OUTSOLE VIBRAM® exclusive design by SCARPA, MONT rubber compound for durability
6. EXTERNAL SIDE Design for cushioning
7. INTERNAL SIDEVertical grooves design for support on the heel
8. OUTSOLE DESIGN Propulsion area Breaking area Maximum grip area
14 days for free return
SCARPA Quality Warranty
All our products are covered by warranty of 2 years