Pro Fiber Roll insole in polypropylene + anatomical and structural fibreglass with differentiated thicknesses, lightweight and with different anti-torsional strengths. Maximum performance, stability and comfort.
Technical KNC-Tech upper with Hydro-repellent Microtech inserts microfibre and the Sock-Fit Plus construction system, built-in protective gaiter that wraps around the foot like a sock. Protective rand in PU on the outside for increased lightness and rubber on the inside and on the toe for greater protection.
LPC Cover, technical water-resistant fabric for maximum lightness.
FAST LOCK LITE PLUS Quick fastening system divided into two areas: moulded plastic loops and intermediate lace-lock, allowing you to progressively support the foot and adjustitto fit.
Technical Primaloft® Silver Yarn lining with HDry® membrane firmly laminated to the upper inner side making it absolutely waterproof, guaranteeing an ultra-thin protection.
Precision Tech Roll, designed by SCARPA® and developed in collaboration with Vibram®: the result is a lightweight, cushioned, technical sole.
The Vibram® rubber compound ensures stability and durability.
With semi-automatic crampons.
1. BOTTOM VIEW
2. CRAMPONABLE TPU INSERTWith differentiated thickness, minimal, for maximum lightness
3. BI-DENSITY PU MIDSOLE Medium density PU for support and stability
4. BI-DENSITY PU MIDSOLELow density PU for foot control, cushioning and lightness
5. Outsole VIBRAM® With exclusive SCARPA design MONT rubber compound for durability
6. EXTERNAL SIDE Design for cushioning
7. INTERNAL SIDEVertical grooves design for support on the heel
8. OUTSOLE DESIGN Propulsion area Breaking area Maximum grip area
14 days for free return
SCARPA Quality Warranty
All our products are covered by warranty of 2 years