MOUNTING INSOLE Pro Fiber Roll insole in polypropylene + anatomical and structural fibreglass with differentiated thicknesses, lightweight and with different anti-torsional strengths. Maximum performance, stability and comfort.
Microfiber with technical water-resistant fabric. Sock-Fit XT construction system that wraps around the foot like a sock. Protective rand in PU on the outside to increase lightness and rubber on the inside and on the toe for greater protection. The upper construction together with the sole ensures maximum precision and durability, supporting and cushioning the foot.
The fastening that extends towards the toe is divided into two sections. The lower section is integrated into the upper to allow you to adjust the fit. The upper section has a lace-locking hook that divides the fastening tension areas and hooks to consistently and progressively wrap the ankle, for a comfortable and secure fit.
Laminated with HDry® and 37.5® fabric technology for greater comfort and waterproofing.
Precision Tech Roll sole designed by SCARPA and developed in collaboration with Vibram®, the result is a lightweight, cushioned, technical sole. The Vibram® rubber compound ensures stability and durability. Compatible with semi-automatic crampons.
1. BOTTOM VIEW
2. CRAMPONABLE TPU INSERTWith differentiated thickness, minimal, for maximum lightness
3. BI-DENSITY PU MIDSOLE Medium density PU for support and stability
4. BI-DENSITY PU MIDSOLELow density PU for foot control, cushioning and lightness
5. Outsole VIBRAM® With exclusive SCARPA design MONT rubber compound for durability
6. EXTERNAL SIDE Design for cushioning
7. INTERNAL SIDEVertical grooves design for support on the heel
8. OUTSOLE DESIGN Propulsion area Breaking area Maximum grip area
14 days for free return
SCARPA Quality Warranty
All our products are covered by warranty of 2 years